Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertungen - 4 im Durchschnitt
Bruce Museum in Greenwich
Verfasser Nachricht
erictheatreinny
Nicht registiert

Beitrag: #1
Bruce Museum in Greenwich
For anyone interested, the Bruce Museum in Greenwich, Connecticut has just opened an exhibition of my collection of paper theaters, A Child's View: 19th-Century Paper Theaters. It will be on display until January 30, 2011.

Among the 33 complete theaters included are examples by Webb, Redington, Pollock, Scholz, Winckelmann, Engel, Schmidt & Romer, Schreiber, Kühn, Oemigke & Riemschneider, Trentsensky, Pellerin, Imagerie Dehalt, Mon Théâtre, Seix y Barral, Paluzie, Hernando, The Illustrated Family Journal, Jacobsen, Singer, McLoughlin, and Scott and Co. Also included are many English theatrical portraits and Engelbrecht peepshows.

The link below will take you to the press release and photo contact sheet. The booklet is available from the museum shop online.

http://brucemuseum.org/site/about_us_detail/news_room/

If any of the members on this site are among my fellow collectors, I thank you for all of your encouragement and knowledge. Your friendship is invaluable.

Eric Bernard
New York

05.11.2010 04:26
Martin Fischer Offline
Forumsprofi

Bewertung 2
Beitrag: #2
RE: Bruce Museum in Greenwich
Hi Eric Bernard,

I have moved your Topic to the english language forum and made a german announcement in the category "Festivals, Austellungen, Museen".

Very interesting exhibition, great images. Thanks a lot for this view on a American exhibition and your collection.
05.11.2010 09:44
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Thema geschlossen 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
  Hinweis zu Ausstellung im Bruce Museum in Greenwich Martin Fischer 0 2.312 05.11.2010 09:29
Letzter Beitrag: Martin Fischer

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Papiertheater-Forum | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Impressum

Deutsche Übersetzung: MyBBoard.de, Powered by MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group | ALUMINUM | By Kyle M at cmybb.com